Use this article as a guide when you integrate with Kaseya BMS.
At any time, you can come back to the Active Integrations screen (Account > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at Kaseya BMS field mappings.
- An SSL connection with a valid certificate (not self-signed) from a trusted authority is required.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to IT Glue.
- Kaseya recommends using the user account assigned to the "Root User" role to integrate with other platforms as it has access to all CRM and asset information in your BMS account.
- In addition to the Root User sign-in credentials, you need your Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and your company name (tenant ID) from Kaseya BMS.
- Navigate to Account > Integrations and create a new integration using the Kaseya BMS option.
- Enter your API credentials and then click Connect.
- From the Sync your data with Kaseya BMS screen, tell us how much of your data to sync. By default, recommended options are listed first. Your options may look different than in the screenshot below.
Note: As a best practice, we recommend you only select the company and configuration types that you actively manage.
- Finally, click Save and Continue. The sync will be automatically queued.
- You can use the manual sync option to prioritize the sync to start sooner. To start a manual sync, navigate to Account > Integrations, click Actions and Start Manual Sync.
- From the Active Integrations screen, you can see the overall sync status. When the sync is complete, the status column changes from Syncing... to OK.