This article will help you set up Warranty Master to pull configuration items from IT Glue in the form of a read-only sync. Optionally, you can also choose to auto-populate your configuration items' warranty dates and purchase dates in IT Glue by choosing to enable the two-way syncing options in your Warranty Master account.
- You must have Administrator access to your IT Glue account.
- If you have a Warranty Master account, don't disconnect your PSA/RMM from Warranty Master. You can integrate your PSA, RMM, and IT Glue with Warranty Master all at the same time.
- If you don't already have a Warranty Master account, you can get one here: http://warrantymaster.com/pricing
- Once your Warranty Master account is created, you will be prompted to set up an integration. Choose IT Glue.
- In your IT Glue account, navigate to Account > Settings and click the API Keys tab.
- Click the Generate API Key button to generate your Warranty Master API key.
- From Warranty Master, paste this key into the IT Glue integration setup page.
After you enter the API key in Warranty Master, you will need to enter some additional information on the set up page, such as information about which assets and companies to sync, and whether to integrate using a read-only sync or a two-way sync. Enable the two-way sync options only if you want to write expiration dates and purchase dates to your IT Glue account. Refer to the instructions in Warranty Master for details.
- The Warranty Master integration doesn't count against your data source limit in IT Glue.
- If you need two-way sync, it's available on the Warranty Master Pro Edition plan.
- The API key does not expire, but it can be revoked from your IT Glue account.