Notes capture important details about the organization that you want your team to see at-a-glance.
- Create a note that gives your team a critical project update or recent milestone and lists a point of contact for more information.
- Create a note to inform your team about a recent organizational change or major termination at the client organization.
- Create a message to alert anyone who views that organization about a recent system change such as a server upgrade.
Creating quick notes
Quick notes are messages that are visible to everyone except users with a Lite role. To create a note:
- Navigate to the organization you are creating a note for.
- At the top of the screen, click Edit Quick Notes. This will open an on-screen Quick Notes editor.
- In the Quick Notes field, type your note. Format the note as needed.
- Click Save.
After you save it, the note will be visible on the organization's home page.
Creating alert messages
Alerts are short, brightly colored messages that are visible to all users (including MyGlue users). To create alert messages:
- Click Organizations from the top nav bar.
- In the Organizations list view, click the name of the organization to open it.
- Click Edit at the top-right of the screen.
- In the Alert Message field, type your note.
- Click Save.
After you save it, the alert message will be visible on the organization's home page as an orange banner.