These instructions will streamline your workflow for inviting any PSA users who don't yet have an IT Glue account. A PSA user refers to any licensed user account in your PSA.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to invite/add users to your IT Glue account.
- An integration with either ConnectWise or Autotask. The suggested users list is currently only available for ConnectWise and Autotask.
- Click Account from the top navigation bar.
- Click Users from the sidebar.
- Click the Suggested tab, which lists all PSA users who are not already IT Glue users. You can review this list at any time to make sure that your new PSA users are invited to IT Glue.
- Check the boxes next to any users you don't want to mass invite. We automatically select all PSA users to be invited.
- Click Invite Users to be taken to the Create Users screen where you can invite each selected user to join. See Adding and removing users for information on how to complete the account set up.
After you're done, each person will be sent an email that provides them with instructions on how to accept your invitation. Note: Anyone who is mass invited will have the same user role, group memberships, and organization accesses. You can always edit individual users later if you need to make changes to a specific user.