Follow the instructions below to invite groups of IT Glue contacts to join your account.
- You need a Manager or Administrator user role.
- Open the organization that has the contacts you want to invite.
- Click Contacts in the left-hand menu to open the Contacts list view.
- Select the checkboxes beside one or more contacts.
- Click down arrow above the checked boxes and select Invite Contacts to invite the selected contacts to IT Glue.
- On the next screen, you can specify the role, group memberships, and organizational access each user will have. Refer to our Adding and removing users KB article for details on the new user account setup.
- Click Save.
Clicking Save will trigger an email to each user with a preloaded invitation message.