As your IT Glue account administrator cannot change any user profile details, follow this article to learn how to manage the profile settings for your user account.
Naturally, you’re welcome to change these settings at any time. However, your profile settings can affect what you see and do in IT Glue. So, as a best practice, please complete all the fields. Your name and photo are used to associate actions with users in activity feeds found throughout the app. Your time zone ensures that any actions performed on the site are stamped with the correct time.
- Log into your IT Glue account.
- In the top navigation bar, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of any screen and select Edit Profile from the drop-down menu.
- In the Edit Profile page, update each of the fields. Your first and last name and email address are mandatory fields as they allow you to log into and use the IT Glue Academy.
Important. If you cannot log into your account after changing your email address due to SSO restrictions, your Administrator will need to delete your IT Glue account and create a new one using your updated email address.
- Click on Select Image to add or change your profile picture.
- To change your current account password, enter a new one into the Change Password field.
Tip! You have an option of using a password randomly generated by IT Glue if desired. Or, leave this field blank if you wish to keep your current password.
- Click Save to have your changes reflected immediately.