For PSA integrations, you can use the Manage Data screen to view and maintain your data in one place. From the manage data screen, you can:
- View data grouped by Organization, Configuration and Contact.
- View orphaned and disconnected data in one place.
- Permanently delete or disconnect data.
To access the Manage Data screen, navigate to Account > Integrations, click Actions next to your PSA, and select Manage Data.
The three sections of this screen represent different kinds of data. Each section has its own set of actions for maintaining data.
1. Synced Items
This section contains assets, organizations and contacts.
You can view a list of assets by clicking Actions > View.
From here, you can view or edit an asset, or delete it if it is not syncing with your PSA tool.
Next to these actions, you will see a grey, orange or red plug icon, or a red exclamation triangle. These are explained below:
- Asset is syncing.
- Asset is orphaned. This happens if an asset is deleted from your PSA tool, or no longer meets your IT Glue sync settings.
- Asset sync is disabled. You can stop an individual asset from syncing by clicking the pencil to edit the asset, and choosing Disable Sync under the PSA controls.
- Asset sync error. You can view details of the sync error by editing the asset, and scrolling to the bottom of the page.
You can disconnect an asset type by clicking Actions > Disconnect.
You have three options when choosing to disconnect your data.
Pause syncing and keep all data - Pauses sync for this asset type or status, but keeps all asset links between IT Glue and your PSA tool in place.
Permanently disconnect records from *your PSA tool* but keep all data - Stops sync and removes asset links between IT Glue and your PSA tool.
Warning: This action is permanent and not reversible. All dependant assets, attachments, embedded passwords and related items will be permanently removed. This feature is disabled by default. Please contact IT Glue support to have this feature temporarily enabled on your account.
2. Orphaned Data
Orphaned data is data that no longer meets your IT Glue sync settings, or has been deleted from your PSA tool.
To view a list of orphaned data for your entire account, click Actions > View.
From here, you can view a list of orphaned assets, edit or delete an asset.
To delete all orphaned assets of a type, click Actions > Delete All.
You will be asked to confirm this action.
3. Disconnected Data
Data that has had its sync disabled is shown here.
You can disable asset sync by clicking the pencil to edit the asset, and choosing Disable Sync under the PSA controls
You can click the View button to view a list of disconnected assets by asset type, and choose to reconnect any assets that should not be disconnected.