This topic describes how to add/invite or remove users.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access.
- Managers can create additional user accounts with the same or lower privileges. Only Administrators can create additional Administrator user accounts.
Adding/inviting a user
- From Account > Users, click +New.
- In the Users section (top left), enter the user's preferred email address and then click on the (plus sign) to add it.
- Choose a role to define the actions the user is permitted to perform.
After you click Save, the user will get an email invitation with a pre-loaded invitation message. If an invitation link expires, you can resend the invite.
The new user will be listed in the Account > Users list by email address. Users with pending invitations display "Invited User" as their username. The (Resend Invitation icon) is also shown. When the user accepts the invitation, "Invited User" is replaced with the user's name and the Resend Invitation icon disappears.
Removing a user
- Navigate to Account > Users.
- Click on the Delete (trash can icon) link found in the listed view.
After you click Delete, the user will not be able to sign in. Although the user account is deleted, you can still find a record of the user's actions in activity logs.