Follow these instructions to create a separate resource (user account) for the integration with IT Glue.
If you choose to use an existing resource, then these steps do not apply. But if you are using an existing resource, make sure the security level is set to Full Access or System Administrator.
- From the Autotask menu, click Admin, then click Resources (Users) and then click New.
- On the General tab, enter a name of your choosing.
- On the Security tab, create your login credentials and set the Security Level to API User (System) or Full Access (System Administrator).
- In the API Tracking Identifier Section, Select Integration Vendor and choose IT Glue - Documentation Management.
- When you're done filling in the required fields, click Save & Close. You now have an integrator resource for IT Glue.