If there's a user in your account who hasn't accepted your invitation, or the invitation has expired, you can resend the original invite.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access.
- Go to Account > Users. If there are any pending users, they are displayed first.
- Find the email address of the pending user.
- Click on the (Reset Invitation icon) link that displays at the end of the row.
After that's done, an email with a new link will be sent to the user. For security reasons, the link contained in the email expires after six hours. If the user doesn't click the link before it expires, you can resend the invitation again.
When the user accepts the invitation, "Invited User" is replaced with the user's name and the Resend Invitation icon disappears.
A few notes
- You can also trigger a new invitation by making edits to the user's account.
- If the user is not pending, but they are unable to access their account, you can ask them to try a password reset. If they use the same email address that's on their account, they will receive an email with the reset instructions.
- You will be unable to change the user's email address. If their account was created with an incorrect email address, simply delete the account and start again.