This flexible asset will provide an overall picture of a voice/PBX solution to help with management and configuration of the system as well as any issue resolution.
- All centralized voice devices created as configurations:
- voicemail server
- Configuration files attached directly to the relevant configuration items.
- User manual and vendor escalation procedures created as Documents.
- Navigate to the organization you are onboarding.
- Go to the Voice/PBX section from the sidebar.
- Click + New in the top-right corner.
- In the Type field, select an option.
- In the Manufacturer field, select the brand/manufacturer.
- In the Devices field, search for and select the servers, switches, etc.
- In the DHCP Options field, enter the DHCP option information.
- In the User Manual field, search for and select the user manual you created further above.
- Click Save.
- Under Related Items (right-hand side of the screen), add the escalation procedures document you created further above.
After all components and procedures are added, you should have the required information to configure or troubleshoot the Voice/PBX solution.