The instructions below explain how to update the billing and credit card information that's used to automatically process your monthly subscription payments.
At this time, we only accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access.
- Navigate to Account > Billing.
- Enter the cardholder's billing address. Make sure it matches the address that's on file with the credit card company.
- Fill in the rest of the fields.
- Make sure the email address is correct. Billing statements will be sent to this email address that's entered on this screen.
- Click Save to submit your new information.
- Your subscription payments are taken on the same day each billing cycle that the subscription was originally created. If you subscribed to a monthly plan on the 20th, you will be billed on the 20th of each month.
- Make sure you fix automatic payments within 7 days of a failed IT Glue payment or your service will be suspended. For more information, refer to Fixing a failed subscription payment.