The getting started session is a 40 minute remote session. The implementation specialist leading the session will use your IT Glue account to review the platform and its functionality with your team.
The following checklist is preparation for your getting started session:
- Appoint the project leads and schedule them for the duration of the session, plus 30 minutes after.
- Schedule no more than four individuals to attend to ensure effective delivery of the material. A recording will be available after the session.
- Ensure you have worked through Six steps to a successful setup.
- Choose a computer that has good audio or use a speakerphone to attend the GoToMeeting session.
- If you are dialing in, and don't see a local number for your country, please request a local dial in number before the meeting.
- Check that you have Administrator access and are signed in to IT Glue before the scheduled start time.
We recommend that any team members attending the session set aside an extra 30 minutes after the session. The extra time allows you to decide on next steps.