The instructions below explain how to change your plan or add new users.
Note that the pricing reflected in the app will be what you are billed. Refer to our website to see the features available (or not available) for each plan type.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Manager or Administrator level access.
- Sign in to IT Glue and navigate to Account > Plan.
- Scroll down and choose your desired plan by clicking Change to this Plan.
- Sign in to IT Glue and navigate to Account > Users.
- Click on + New.
- In the Users section (top left), enter the first email address and then click on the plus sign to add it. Keep adding email addresses, clicking the plus sign after each one.
- Next, specify the role, group memberships, and organizational accesses each user will have.
Important. You must add at least one organization before leaving this screen.
- Click Save.
After you click Save, the users will get an email invitation. If they accept, they are instructed on how to complete set up of their account.
- Users with a Lite role do not count toward your user licenses.