Follow these instructions to create an integrator login for the integration with IT Glue.
- ConnectWise On-Premises or Cloud Account, and full ConnectWise desktop client.
- User account with modify access to ConnectWise setup tables.
- In ConnectWise, from the navigation menu, click System, then Setup Tables.
- From the Category dropdown list, select General and then press enter.
- Select Integrator Login from the list.
- Click the New Item icon to add a new integrator login.
- On the Integrator Login screen, create your login credentials and set the access level to All records.
- Next, select the resources that that need to be available to the integrator login. Make sure all of the following APIs are enabled.
- Click the Save and Close icon. You now have an integrator login for IT Glue.