Follow these instructions to create an integrator login for the integration with IT Glue.
- ConnectWise On-Premises or Cloud Account, and full ConnectWise desktop client.
- User account with modify access to ConnectWise setup tables.
- In ConnectWise Manage, from the navigation menu, click System, then Setup Tables.
- From the Category dropdown list, select General, and then press enter.
- Click Integrator Login from the Tables drop-down list.
- Click the + (new item icon) to add a new integrator login.
- On the Integrator Login screen, create your login credentials and set the access level to All Records.
- Next, select all the API resources that need to be available to the integrator login. Make sure all of the following API resources are enabled: Company, Configuration, Contact, Member, Reporting, Service Ticket and System.
For Service Ticket, ConnectWise Manage requires the selection of a Service Board. Tickets will sync from all boards you have selected in your IT Glue sync settings, regardless of the selection made here.
- Click the Save and Close icon. You now have an integrator login for IT Glue.