Follow the instructions below to import the IT Glue Library. Topics include Service Desk, Service Level Management, and Change Management.
You'll find a number of types of documents in the library, including
- Process SOPs. Instructions for a group of people who perform all the activities for a single process.
- Role SOPs. Instructions for one person or role within an organization.
- You must have an Administrator role or a Manager role that has access to all organizations.
- Navigate to the organization that you'd like to add the library to.
- Click Documents from the sidebar.
- Click on the Import button and choose Library.
- Select one or more folders and documents by ticking the desired checkboxes.
- Select Import To to open the import dialog box.
- To import to a different organization, click Select a different organization, search for the organization, and choose the target organization by typing the first few letters of its name. Otherwise, skip this step to import to the current organization.
- Select the folder you would like to copy the selected items to. To import to the root folder of the current organization, choose Documents.
- Click Copy to complete the import.
Note: You can import the contents of the library as many times as you want.
Example below is excerpted from the IT Glue Library
For more information about the library, take a look at our blog post: Launching the IT Glue Library.