Each IT Glue account has its own unique URL that is generally in the format of:
The first part of the URL (mycompany) is called the subdomain. The creator of the IT Glue account picks the subdomain during the account setup process. You should have received your unique URL by email when you were added to the account.
- Go to the unique URL of your account.
- Enter the email address that's registered to your IT Glue account and your password, and then click Sign in.
- If MFA is enabled, you will have to enter the authentication code from your MFA device.
- Click Continue.
- Click your profile name (top right) from any screen.
- Select Sign out from the drop-down menu.
Account switching is something you can do if your user account is associated with more than one IT Glue account. While you can have access to multiple accounts, you can only access one at a time and your user role may be different between accounts.
For example, if delegate access is provided to another account using GlueConnect, you will be able to switch to it from the user name drop-down menu. You can then switch back and forth seamlessly between the accounts.
Problems signing in?
Check out the Changing or resetting your IT Glue password article, which lists some common scenarios that may apply to you.
For help signing in to the IT Glue Chrome Extension, see Quick guide for the IT Glue Chrome Extension.