You can now use the mobile app to access configurations in your IT Glue account. The IT Glue Mobile App combines the features of a password and configuration manager app with the secure storage of your IT Glue account. This gives you a quick and easy way of viewing, updating, creating, and deleting passwords, and viewing configurations when you are away from the office.
This will help with site visits, it allows you to make sure documents are accurate, check on serial numbers, or check for expiry dates.
To Access Configurations
Once the app has been launched from the home screen of your device, the first thing you will see is the sign-in screen. Tap the first field and select your account location, enter your email address and password, and then tap the Sign In button. If you have multi-factor authentication (MFA) enabled on your account, you will need to enter the code from your authenticator app to continue.
If your IT Glue account is set up for single sign-on (SSO), you can skip the sign-in instructions above. Tap the Single Sign-On button at the bottom of the screen, and then enter your subdomain to initiate SSO.
Your subdomain is the first part of the URL you use to sign in to the IT Glue web app. For example, your subdomain will be mycompany if you use mycompany.itglue.com to sign in.
View Configurations or Passwords
- After logging in you will be at the Organizations screen. At the bottom of the screen you'll see there is a new button that lets you toggle between passwords and configurations.
- Using the new button option, select Configurations. The Configurations screen appears.
Note: You must select an organization first before searching for a configurations.
- Search for the configuration needed.
- Select the result. This will take you to the configuration.
- You can now view all information for the selected configuration.
Global search lets you search for everything (passwords and configurations) as indicated by the key and cog icons.
Search also allows for a search through all organizations for configurations.
You can now switch between organizations until you change the setting to passwords