For partners subscribed to Select or Enterprise Plans
If you are integrated with Pulseway PSA, you will want to take advantage of the PSA two-way sync. Two-way sync allows you to update changed asset types, such as Organizations, Configurations, Contacts, and Locations that are syncing with Pulseway, directly in IT Glue. With one-way sync, selected synced fields were read-only because data coming from Pulseway was prioritized over the data in IT Glue.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to IT Glue
- An integration with Pulseway PSA
- Navigate to Account > Integrations > Actions > Sync Settings.
- Select the Account and Asset types you wish to sync.
- Navigate to Sync Settings.
Note: The two-way sync checkbox is disabled by default (this only allows a one-way pull of information from Pulseway PSA into IT Glue).
- Select Enable two-way sync. Click Save.
After you turn on two-way sync, updates made to synced asset types and statuses selected on the Sync Settings page are pushed to Pulseway PSA.