You can easily embed diagrams created with Visio Online into IT Glue documentation. We'll refer to network diagrams but you can use any kind of diagram that Visio supports.
Grab the embed code from Visio Online
1. Sign in to your Visio Online account and select the network diagram you want to embed.
2. In the top-right corner of the document frame, click the ". . ." button.
3. From the dropdown dialog, choose Embed.
4. Decide on the dimensions of the document you want to embed.
5. Copy the Embed Code.
Pasting the embed code in IT Glue
1. Navigate to LAN - IT Glue
2. From IT Glue, create a new LAN item for the desired organization.
3. Locate the text box field ("Network Diagram").
4. Open the Embed Media boxby clicking the (Embed Media icon).
5. Paste the embed code and click OK.
6. Click Save.
The LAN for your network diagram has been created.