Bulk Move lets you move:
- Single or multiple assets between organizations
- Single or multiple documents between folders in the same organization
This will save time by not having to manually create single or multiple assets in another organization and then manually deleting the original assets from the source organization
This new feature currently lets you move documents and folders, configurations, and passwords, in the IT Glue and MyGlue web apps only.
Bulk move assets between organizations
- Log into your IT Glue account and navigate to the Organization and Asset where the bulk move will occur. In this example we are using Configurations.
- Select the assets you want to move. Click on the down arrow beside the Select All icon and then on Move in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Organization you want to move the assets to. Click Save.
- Navigate to the Organization you have moved the assets to. You will now see that the assets have been successfully moved.
Bulk move documents between folders
- Navigate to the Organization you want to move information from then click on Documents in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the documents you want to move and select the Move dropdown menu.
- Under Select Folder, locate the folder you want to move the documents to. Click Save to finalize the changes.
Bulk move restrictions
There are restrictions on what can be moved between organizations. You will not be able to move the following:
- Assets that are synced with your PSA or RMM
- Embedded passwords
- An IT Glue user cannot move an item that belongs to a MyGlue account
- A MyGlue user cannot move an item that belongs to an IT Glue account
Note: If you select a combination of assets that can and cannot be moved, and you proceed with the move, only the assets permitted to move will be moved.