This feature is available to all IT Glue and MyGlue users with the role of Editor and above.
Bulk Delete lets you:
- Select multiple assets within:
- To delete all passwords within a password folder, see the Delete Password Folders section of this KB article.
- SSL certificates
- Bulk delete selected items using the dropdown menu
This will save time by not having to manually delete single or multiple assets.
Bulk delete items
- Log in to your IT Glue account navigate to the Organization you want to delete information from.
- In the left-hand menu, choose the assets you want to delete. In this example we will be deleting Passwords.
- Select the passwords you want to delete. Click on the down arrow beside the Select All icon and then on Delete in the drop-down menu.
Note: A warning will appear if the password (or asset) selected can't be deleted.
- Confirm the passwords you want to delete and click OK.
- Navigate back to the Password list view and you'll see that the selected passwords have been deleted. If a large number of assets or organizations are being deleted, there may be a delay in all these assets being deleted (i.e. the list may not be refreshed immediately).
Bulk delete restrictions
You will not be able to delete the following:
- Assets and organizations selected actively synced with your PSA or RMM
- Embedded passwords
- Document folders (Exception: You must first delete all documents individually before having the ability to delete the document folder.)
- Any primary IT Glue organization
Also, please see the following:
- An IT Glue user cannot delete an item that belongs to a MyGlue account
- A MyGlue user cannot delete an item that belongs to an IT Glue account
Note: If you select a combination of assets that can and cannot be deleted, and you proceed with the deletion, only the assets permitted will be deleted.
Delete password folders
- Select the password folder, click the down arrow next to the checkbox column heading, and click Delete.
- In the Delete Items window, any restrictions and action confirmation will be listed for each password in the password folder.
- Click OK to proceed with the deletion.