This feature is available to all IT Glue and MyGlue users with the role of Editor and above.
Bulk Delete lets you:
- Select multiple assets within:
- SSL certificates
- Bulk delete selected items using the dropdown menu
This will save time by not having to manually delete single or multiple assets.
Bulk delete items
- Log into your IT Glue account navigate to the Organization you want to delete information from.
- In the left-hand menu, choose the assets you want to delete. In this example we will be deleting Passwords.
- Select the passwords you want to delete. Click on the down arrow beside the Select All icon and then on Delete in the drop-down menu.
Note: A warning will appear if the password (or asset) selected can't be deleted.
- Confirm the passwords you want to delete and click OK.
- Navigate back to the Password list view and you'll see that the selected passwords have been deleted. If a large number of assets or organizations are being deleted, there may be a delay in all these assets being deleted (i.e. the list may not be refreshed immediately).
Bulk delete restrictions
There are restrictions on what can be deleted between organizations. You will not be able to delete the following:
- Assets and organizations selected actively synced with your PSA or RMM
- Embedded passwords
- You must first delete all documents individually before having the ability to delete the document folder(s)
- Any primary IT Glue organization
- An IT Glue user cannot delete an item that belongs to a MyGlue account
- A MyGlue user cannot delete an item that belongs to an IT Glue account
Note: If you select a combination of assets that can and cannot be deleted, and you proceed with the deletion, only the assets permitted will be deleted.