You can use the IT Glue Mobile App to view passwords in your IT Glue account. This will allow you to see all your passwords on the go, without the need for a workstation.
- Log into the IT Glue mobile app to be directed to the Organizations screen. All favorited organizations will appear first in the list and will be marked with a star icon.
- Tap to select the organization you want to view.
- In the asset menu screen, tap on the Passwords option.
- Tap the desired password. You can now view all information for the selected password.
Creating new passwords
- In the Passwords main screen, tap on the Create Password button.
- In the Create Password page, complete the following fields:
- Name - Give your password a descriptive name (e.g. Alarm Code, Fedex Pickup Login, Staples Login, Adobe Creative Cloud Login, etc.)
- Category - Start typing to search and select a relevant category.
- Username - Enter the username associated with the password.
- Password - Click Generate to auto-create a strong password. Once generated, you can click the eye icon to toggle visibility. Alternatively, you can manually enter a password.
- URL - If this is an online account, enter the URL of the website you’ll be accessing. Be sure to include http(s):// or www. at the beginning of the URL. Otherwise, the link will not be clickable in the mobile app.
- Notes - Enter any other useful information in the Notes area (e.g. account numbers, loyalty program numbers, etc.)
- Tap Save.
- In the list asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the attachment in the list to view its details.
Uploading/viewing images as attachments
- In the asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon to either:
- Take a new picture immediately (camera icon) or,
- Add an existing picture from your phone's image gallery (portrait icon).
Note: You will need to accept any prompts to enable camera and/or image gallery access.
- Once you have taken or selected the image, you will be directed to the Configuration screen. Confirm the upload was done correctly.
- To view an image, tap on the item in the list. Exit the image preview by tapping the X at the top-right corner of the screen.
For more information on other IT Glue Mobile App features, please take a look at the following articles: