Use this article to give Continuum Help Desk access to your IT Glue account, so you can share information.
With this integration, both your in-house and Continuum Help Desk technicians can access the same device information and knowledge in IT Glue to consistently service clients with confidence.
Integration benefits include:
IT Glue Integration Best Practices
Below are some items to remember when configuring the Continuum integration:
- The following items are viewable by the Help Desk:
- You must have a Manager or Administrator level access to IT Glue.
- Log into your IT Glue account and navigate to Account > GlueConnect. Then, click on the green + New button in the top-right corner.
- Click the Invite Account icon.
- In the Invite GlueConnect Account screen, enter Continuum in the Subdomain field. Select the Creator option in the Maximum Role section and click Next.
- Select relevant groups and add organizations accessible to connected users.
- Restrict account access to organization as applicable. Populated organizations that are greyed out have inherited permissions from a group. Click Next.
- Enter the email addresses to send the invitation. You have the option of creating a custom message if desired. Click Send.
Configuring the Integration in Continuum
- In IT Glue, make a note of the Company Name, Organization ID, and Organization Name.
In the example below, continuum and 3029666 are the Company Name and Organization ID, respectively. CONTINUUM-QA is the Organization Name.
- In Continuum Help Desk, navigate to the ITSupport portal and click the RMM Setup tab. Then, select a site.
- Navigate to Help Desk Options, under the Product Options tab.
- Add the Company Name, Organization ID, and Organization Name from Step 1 in the relevant fields, as highlighted below.
- Click Save.