Integration issues are related to situations in which the data import fails or the data that is displayed is not complete.
The error message that occurs when a sync log reading “Authorization_IdentityNotFound” may be that an Office 365 Tenant has not authorized you as a delegated administrator, or lacks any active subscriptions.
Fig 1. Error message
- The tenant has no active licenses or subscriptions.
- Exchange Online is not part of their subscription.
- Client licensing was purchased through a different partner.
- The tenant is in the process of getting Office 365 set up and currently has no active licenses and/or subscriptions
- Tenant is no longer using Office 365, they have no active licenses and/or subscriptions
- The tenant is not in the list of tenants (no subscriptions)
- These customers have suspended subscriptions because they have just moved onto a new billing model.
- The partner can’t see the subscriptions in our portal as they are a CSP Indirect Partner
- Check the Office 365 integration sync logs to identify the first tenant (alphabetically) which is failing to sync into IT Glue. Subsequent Office 365 Tenants may fail to sync if an error is detected in an earlier tenant.
- Paste the following URL into your web browser 'https://partner.microsoft.com/commerce/customers/65617063-7587-4851-84e9-bfc93c140e77/subscriptions', replacing the UID (in this example: 65617063-7587-4851-84e9-bfc93c140e77) with the one from your IT Glue sync logs. This will only work if the tenant is a customer. If not, you will need to locate the UID by searching your delegated tenants.
- Verify in Office 365 that the affected tenants displaying the Authorization_IdentityNotFound error have authorized your Office 365 account as a delegated administrator and are each configured with at least one active subscription.
- For affected tenants, we recommend investigating their subscriptions. To view a list of subscriptions for a tenant, log into your Microsoft Partner Center and navigate to Customers → “Your Affected Tenant”
- Check if the tenant’s licenses are non-active.