You can use the IT Glue Mobile App to view flexible assets in your IT Glue account. This will allow you to see all your flexible assets on the go, without the need of a workstation.
Accessing Flexible Assets
- Log into the IT Glue mobile app to be directed to the Organizations screen. Select an organization first before searching for Flexible Assets.
- In the asset menu screen, scroll through the list of Flexible Assets and tap to select the desired Flexible Asset type.
- Tap to view the desired asset.
- In the list asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the attachment in the list to view its details.
Uploading/viewing images as attachments
- In the asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon to either:
- Take a new picture immediately (camera icon) or,
- Add an existing picture from your phone's image gallery (portrait icon).
Note: You will need to accept any prompts to enable camera and/or image gallery access.
- Once you have taken or selected the image, you will be directed to the Configuration screen. Confirm the upload was done correctly.
- To view an image, tap on the item in the list. Exit the image preview by tapping the X at the top-right corner of the screen.
For more information on other IT Glue Mobile App features, please take a look at the following articles: