You can use the IT Glue Mobile App to view contacts in any IT Glue organization you have access to. This will allow you to see all your contacts on the go, without the need for a workstation.
You can also tap on an email address or phone number within a contact to Email or call the contact directly from your mobile device.
- Log into the IT Glue mobile app to be directed to the Organizations screen. All favorited organizations will appear first in the list and will be marked with a star icon.
- Tap to select the organization you want to view.
- In the asset menu screen, tap in the Contacts option.
- Tap the desired contact. You can now view all information for the selected contact.
- Tap the listed email address to open your primary mail application and email the contact.
- Tap the listed contact number to bring up the option of calling the contact.
- In the list asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the attachment in the list to view its details.
Uploading/viewing images as attachments
- In the asset list view, tap on the paperclip icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon to either:
- Take a new picture immediately (camera icon) or,
- Add an existing picture from your phone's image gallery (portrait icon).
Note: You will need to accept any prompts to enable camera and/or image gallery access.
- Once you have taken or selected the image, you will be directed to the Configuration screen. Confirm the upload was done correctly.
- To view an image, tap on the item in the list. Exit the image preview by tapping the X at the top-right corner of the screen.
For more information on other IT Glue Mobile app features, please take a look at the following articles: