Network Glue is now available under limited release.
Sign up here to discover what Network Glue can do for you.
This article explains how the additional data collected by the Network Glue Collector is displayed for existing IT Glue configurations. Additional data enriches the IT Glue configurations and allows you to easily search for device data.
The below table describes the data you will see in the IT Glue Configuration Show Page. This table is applicable to all four of the following scenarios:
- Scenario 1: No PSA, no RMM, and Network Glue
- Scenario 2: No PSA, RMM, and Network Glue
- Scenario 3: PSA, no RMM, and Network Glue
- Scenario 4: PSA, RMM, and Network Glue
|Network Glue Fields||IT Glue Configuration Show Page|
|IP Address(es)||Displays additional IP address(es), if available.|
|MAC Address(es)||Displays additional MAC address(es), if available.|
|Web Server Type||*|
* Denotes a new field that IT Glue recognizes with Network Glue
The Compare Data page allows you to view all existing data from your integrated PSA and/or RMM as well as the additional data collected by Network Glue in a single view.
- Navigate to Organizations > Configurations.
- On the Configuration show page, you will see two timestamps showing the last time of update from both your RMM and Network Glue. Click on the Compare data hyperlink below these timestamps.
- The new Compare Data page provides the following data:
- Device icon, name, and type
- IT Glue section - Displays all data coming from IT Glue or PSA
- Network Glue section - Displays all data coming from Network Glue
- [RMM Name] section - Displays all data coming from RMM, if the configuration is RMM-synced